The Callaway Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Chrome Wedge features a premium forged design led by a new Tour-validated shape, a new shallow C-Grind, an aggressive groove pattern, and an increased surface roughness for maximum control. Crafted expertly by Roger Cleveland and inspired by major-winning performance, the Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedge golf club gives you more precision, greater spin, and pinpoint control.
- Crafted by Callaway Chief Designer Roger Cleveland with a straighter leading edge and a higher toe.
- The straighter leading edge creates better turf interaction through the ground and the higher toe is a favorite for Tour players. It's a wedge shape that inspires the confidence you need to go after delicate shots.
Forged, High-Performance Mack Daddy 2 Groove Pattern:
- 39% larger grooves for 25% more spin out of the rough.
- Increased surface roughness for more spin and control.
- Pre-conditioned club face to add surface roughness after the micro-grooves wear off.
- Forged design - premium forged in 1020 Carbon steel for the softest feel.
- Shallow C-Grind - relief is ground from the heel and toe, so golfers can lay the face open while reducing the bounce angle effectively. This allows for the leading edge to get under the ball with proper sole contact for maximum spin and control.
- Chrome finish produces a rich, muted look that reduces glare.