Legendary low-slung modern heel-and-toe weighted blade with a plumbing neck, longer angular contours, 303 stainless steel face inlay and a flange sight line.
- Multi-material technology with face inlays or face-sole constructions that are performance-matched to each putter style.
- Soft but solid feel from the integrated vibration dampening system connecting mid-milled face inlays or face-sole components to putter heads.
- Modern aesthetics with sole-to-topline inlays or face-sole pop-through technology, misted finishes, and refined colors and graphics.
- Balance and forgiveness from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology that is perfectly matched to shaft length.
- Enhanced alignment options including milled flange sight lines and crisscross pop-through visual cues that are matched to head size.
- Red Matador Midsize grips provide Tour-proven performance and feedback with a player-preferred soft feel.